Remember - no Greenwaste Services are actioned on Public Holiday Mondays.
They are always deferred to Friday of the same week.
Easter Monday services will occur on Friday 17th of April.
We've created a short video here in relation to our COVID-19 Response; https://youtu.be/Dgjfy3LO3Dk
- DRIVERS WILL NOT ENTER PREMISES OR PROPERTIES FOR BINS
- IF YOUR BIN IS NOT AT CURBSIDE/CLEARLY VISIBLE & ACCESSIBLE IT WILL NOT BE EMPTIED
- ENSURE YOU CLEAN YOUR BIN’S HIGH CONTACT POINTS WITH HOT SOAPY WATER OR DISINFECT BEFORE YOU PLACE AT CURBSIDE AND AFTER EMPTYING
- IF YOU DO NOT REQUIRE YOUR EMPTY PLEASE TELEPHONE US AND CANCEL IT SO THAT WE REDUCE OUR DRIVER CONTACTS WITH POTENTIAL POINTS OF CONTAGION AND REDUCE RISK TO YOU TOO
- PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH DRIVERS TO ASK QUESTIONS/GIVE MONIES – TELEPHONE THE OFFICE ON 844 1060 – EMAIL ON firstname.lastname@example.org – OR CHECK OUR WEBSITE cleanearth.co.nz
NO CASUAL SKIP BINS FOR NON-ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES - OUR MESSAGE ON CASUAL BINS IS HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImWSgs8TAYg
Take care everyone from all of the team at Clean Earth ltd – Ben, Laurence & Matt, your fantastic drivers appreciate your patience and co-operation.
Take care all.